Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sheryl, Austin and Kayla spent the weekend in Colorado Springs helping Miranda, Jeff and the kids move to their own home. Or should I say, watching the Body of Christ at Pikes Peak Christian Church help them move. Sheryl said that on Saturday morning, people with pickups and trailers began to arrive and in a couple of hours, everything was loaded, moved and unloaded. People continued to work at painting and cleaning and unpacking. Sheryl said it was awesome and almost overwhelming. Praise God for His Body! I’m so glad I’m a part of the family of God! What a blessing it is for this Dad to have the assurance that his children are well cared for by their Christian family. I believe this is a byproduct of training them up in the way they should go.

1 comment:

miranda said...

I know you are at men's retreat right now, but when you come back you should post again.